TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(As at Jun 2018)
Welcome to Super Fans Group. Please peruse the following which will elaborate our terms and conditions regarding any purchase(s) with us. Regarding purchase(s) with other retailers, please refer to their terms and conditions as they may be different.
Becoming a Member
- Any purchaser needs to become our member before placing orders with us. Personal information such as name, address, phone number and email are requested for the purpose of processing any order.
Processing an order
- After becoming a member, he/she may place order(s) with us.
- Please note that it may not be possible to ship certain items to your region due to various license restrictions or other reasons. We can currently ship our products to the following regions – Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macao, Singapore and Malaysia. Feel free to clarify with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Usually a non-refundable deposit will be required for pre-order(s) where balance will be advised for settlement upon product arrival and before product shipment.
- Shipping charges will be additional to product cost and be based on destination. Shipping charges are usually available for areas we can ship our products.
- Super Fans Group does not charge for custom fees, import duties and taxes of any kind such as Value-Added Tax (VAT). Such charges may be imposed by the destination countries where our products are shipped. Where applicable, they will be paid by the purchasers or the addressees to whom the products are shipped. Usually the shipper will charge the addressees for those charges. In the event the addressees refuse to pay for those customs related charges, Super Fans Group shall charge the cost for shipping plus returning of the products. Super Fans Group is not liable for delays due to customs clearance.
- When a product arrives, purchasers will be notified and are expected to settle balance payment plus shipping charges within two weeks from said notification. After two weeks of notification period, a second notice will be issued for the respective purchasers to settle balance payment within the following week, after which time (a total of three weeks from first notification) such order(s) will be considered cancelled and deposits forfeited.
- Please note that actual product delivery may differ from estimated delivery schedule due to unforeseen circumstances.
Appreciating our product
- Our products are meant to be appreciated as display items and which are made of a mix of materials such as polyresin and fibre glass and must be handled with care.
- Please note that actual products may differ from prototypes seen in pictures, videos or in person.
- Please note that NO two sculptures will be exactly identical due to the uniqueness with hand craftsmanship.
Caution to Purchaser
- Caution must be taken by each purchaser to ensure a well-constructed, strong and flat wall surface is well chosen and used to hold the weight of and to hang the wall sculpture(s) and to install them properly. Concrete walls are recommended.
Disclaimer regarding Liabilities
- Super Fans Group is not liable for any damages caused by or in connection with our products, including but not limited to those, as a result of ill judgment made by or ill installation done by the purchaser or installer.
- A period of 7 days is given for purchasers to report any quality issues for consideration of replacement by sending an email to email@example.com with pictures and a brief description. Only defect(s) as received (that is, in the exact condition when product was received) and in no part due to purchaser’s fault will be entertained. All exchanges are subject to provision of all parts in the original package delivered. Final decision will be made at the discretion of Super Fans Group. Super Fans Group will be responsible for shipping charges for successful replacement claim cases. Super Fans Group will not be responsible for shipping charges otherwise.
- There is no return policy.
- Please note the warranty policy does not apply to purchase(s) made with second-hand (after-market) sellers such as eBayers.
Cancellation of a product release
- In the event of a cancellation of a product release for any reason, deposits and all relevant payment will be refunded to the purchasers.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
- We reserve our rights to change our terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice. Members are advised to visit this page from time to time to get the most updated information.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
- By use of this website or placement of orders with us, users are deemed to have read, understood and accepted our terms and conditions.
Interpretation of Terms & Conditions
- We shall refer to the English version of the Terms & Condition for formal and final interpretation and meaning.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- The Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the Laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, and any disputes shall be settled by the Courts of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.